What am I about?
I am ART and boxes of paints and brushes and messy and canvas and paper I am centuries and whimsy and fantasy and clouds on a blue sky day and deep discussions and meditative moments and wind chimes and porch swings. I am imagination and dreaminess and in my head and in the clouds. I am picket fence and secret garden and window gazing. I am bustling city and small town and quiet mountains. I am shoes and fabulous handbags and bare feet and bright colors. I am nostalgia and modern and shabby chic and Zen. I am fairies and Buddha and goddess and gypsy. I am the scent of lavender and Dior and music and dancing and sun, moons and stars. I am friendship and loyalty and care and sensitive and strong and tough... I am home and movies and trees, flowers, herbs, and breezes. I am green grass and wildflowers. I am wonder and curiosity and knowledge and thought and learning and confused. I am bowler hats and top hats, long dresses. I am and organized and messy and think small and think big. I am glue and fragile and broken and unbroken and character and silly and logical and thought provoking. I am listen to and listening and keeper of secrets and open book. I am needle and thread and fabric. I am momentous and inconsequential. I am there and here and hidden and out front. I am glitter and gazing balls. I am books of poetry and novels about love and illustrated images. I am found feathers and heart shaped rocks and bits of sea glass. I am lists and sleepy and wide awake. I am too young to be old and too old to be young. I am computers and fountain pens. I am hydrangea and garden gates and secret stories and whispers and exclamation. I am pretty boxes and beaded trim and crowns and Queens and ballet poses. I am champagne and dancing and observing and sitting. I imagine and dream and shut down and shut out. I am a best friend and a confident and highly charged and impatience. I am turquoise blue and fuchsia and royal purple and orange peel. I am a thinker and mindless and intuitive and scared. I am sentimental and fragile and explosive and stubborn. I am broken heart and shy and extrovert and silence and fiery. I am free thinking and nap taking. I am inspired and inspiring and change and the same. I am sedentary and movement and open eyes and eyes shut. I am new ideas and long conversations and eerily quiet and stumped. I am a shoulder to cry on. I am out and in and up and down and sideways and round and round and over the top. I am authentic.